- Who we are
- What kinds of personal data we may hold about you
- How we obtain data about you
- Cookies and other tracking technology
- What we do with personal data
- Who we may share your personal data with
- Data retention and transfers
- Your rights
- Age limitations
- Limitation of liability
Who we are
IP2WHOIS is operated by Hexasoft Development Sdn. Bhd. and is located in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Individuals wishing to contact us about data protection issues may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
What kinds of personal data we may hold about you
IP2WHOIS may collect and hold personal data such as names, addresses, emails, telephone numbers, IP addresses and cookies. This information may be kept in its identifiable form, or in an aggregated form (so that individuals cannot be identified), for the purposes listed below. The site does not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about you related to your online activities when you use this site.
How we obtain data about you
For our website users, we will require information like email address for the purpose of account creation to access services on our website.
Cookies and other tracking technology
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of IP2WHOIS Website & Web Service if you do so.
What we do with personal data
For our website users, the personal data will be used to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our Website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, service updates, special offers or other information we think you'd like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
Who we may share your personal data with
This section describes how IP2WHOIS may share and disclose Information.
- Customer’s Instructions. We will solely share and disclose personal data in accordance with a customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the IP2WHOIS Service Agreement, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
- Corporate Affiliates. IP2WHOIS may share Other Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to IP2WHOIS Business. If IP2WHOIS engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of IP2WHOIS’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all personal information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified personal information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose personal information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of IP2WHOIS or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. IP2WHOIS may share personal information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
Data retention and transfers
We will hold the minimum amount of personal data from our website users for communications and allowing access to our services.
The deletion of personal data may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain features.
We have gone to great lengths to secure our server infrastructure to protect the data as best as we can. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Other Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
GGiven the nature of communications and information processing technology, IP2WHOIS cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
- Data and System Security: The personal data contained within our data center is protected by multiple layers and techniques that conform to security industry standards and guidelines.
- Security Audit: IP2WHOIS performs security audits and scans on our system on a regular basis to check for vulnerabilities.
Individuals may request access to, deletion or correction of their personal data, or restrict or object to the use of their data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, IP2WHOIS does not allow use of our services and websites by anyone younger than 18 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
Limitation of liability
Effective date: 19th February 2021